Utility Trajan Band Saws
Trajan band saws offer premium performance and long-term durability. We manufacture cutting machines engineered to deliver precise cuts in a variety of production environments. Choose the Trajan band saw best suited your cutting needs: Our line of machines ranges from portable, lightweight saws to powerful, heavy-duty machines that can handle the hardest metals and most difficult applications.
Why Choose Trajan
Trajan band saws are utility-first machines, designed by some of the foremost folks in the metal cutting industry. While we prioritize effective, accurate cutting capability, our cutting machines also showcase the best in contemporary sawing technology. Trajan band saws take power and control to the next level.
Trajan Band Saw Technology
Our saws provide rapid, accurate cutting. Trajan band saws are built with:
- Strong cast gearbox – On most series, we use bronze and steel gears, powering a fast-changed variable drive system.
- Heavyweight Table Bed and Steel Base – In combination with the sturdy steel base, the machined table bed helps eliminate vibration and enhance cutting accuracy.
- Accuracy-ensuring features: Horizontally mounted guide arms, and adjustable carbide blade guides and rollers are all standard on horizontal Trajan band saws.
- Hydraulic Control: Feeding stock at variable rates and locking the band saw head at any height is made simple with our hydraulic control system. The 1319 mitering band saw series offers an optional head lift that makes it ideal for the structural industry.
Many Trajan band saws also come standard with wire chip brushes, standard coolant pump systems, and roll-in feed machinery.
Operator safety and convenience is a priority for Trajan band saw designers. We manufacture our saws to In addition to a quick release vise with hand wheel operation, which helps operators change material quickly, Trajan saws offer:
- Covers Thermo overload protection
- Auto shut off
- Blade guards
- Safety interlocks
- Convenience chip brush blade cleaner
Many Trajan band saws also come with a coolant pump system. While all of our cutting machines come standard with a wet operation, they can be used dry. Operators can also count on Trajan saw to enable simple and fast saw operation. We clearly mark controls on every saw we sell.
Improved Blade Life
When saws are sturdy and simple-to-use, it helps ensure longer blade life. Less vibration, fewer chips, and proper coolant levels ensure that Trajan band saws deliver accurate cuts and preserve the integrity of the band saw blade.