Trajan 128HDR Information
Perfect for the hobbyist or at-home shop, the Trajan 128HDR offers excellent cutting capability in a transportable package. Its sturdy build and blade speed options means this saw can handle a range of materials, opening up options for additional projects. With its dual-swivel cutting angle, the Trajan 128HDR enables operators cut from -45 degrees to +60 degrees.
The Trajan 128HDR was designed with a high premium on operator safety and convenience, which is why it comes standard with a full blade cover. For convenience and efficiency, this cutting machine’s blades are easy to change. The manual tensioning mechanism means each blade remains at the proper tension level.
When it comes to clean up and transportation, the Trajan 128HDR shines. It comes standard with a chip brush, which helps to sweep chips and debris away from the band saw blade teeth and cutting surface. For additional convenience, the Trajan 128HDR is built with caster wheels and a handle, so it’s easy to move to the ideal location in your shop.
Pivot Style Cut Off Band Saw
- Casting structure assures mechanical strength
- Fully adjustable hydraulic downfeed controls the rate of descent
- Full blade cover provides more safety
- Step pulley allows for 3 different cutting speeds
- Dual swivel cutting angle from -45 to +60 degrees
- Quick fixture lock vise for optional selection
- Stand jointed with pan for collecting chips and debris
- Portable with casters
- With standard blade and length stop set
Why Choose the Trajan 128HDR?
This cutting machine is a versatile tool for at-home or small shop cutting projects. Its ample cutting capacity and number of blade speeds mean that this saw is an outstanding machine with high-performing features. Its strong yet portable build means that operators don’t have to sacrifice portable convenience for effective, accurate cuts. When you need a small saw with mitering capability, consider the Trajan 128HDR.