Band Saw Parts offers replacement band saw parts for Amada, Marvel, Doall, Hydmech, and HEM, along with the expertise to accommodate all your bandsaw repair and service needs. Our single goal is to provide the highest quality aftermarket replacement parts for your equipment.
Over 9,000 satisfied customers worldwide save money and get their parts when they need them. You can too! Go to www.bandsawparts.com now to find out how!
Trajan 250S Information
If your shop needs a saw that incorporates operator convenience, precise cutting capabilities, and high-performance efficiency, look to the Trajan 250S. This cutting machine offers a host of quality features that make it a valuable addition to many metal sawing shops. Its heavy-duty frame and strong structure mean the Trajan 20 can handle a variety of applications. Fine-tuned controls mean that operators can set the saw to their exact cutting specifications.
Offers Precise Control
With a manual swivel head and fully adjustable hydraulic downfeed controls, operators of the Trajan 250S can achieve precise control over the cut they want to make, fine-tuning the saw for their purposes. Furthermore, operators can monitor the cut as it occurs from the control panel located on top of the saw. The ability to carefully set the saw to the precise right cut means operators can be extremely accurate, a characteristic of the Trajan 250S also made possible by its strength and heft.
Strength and Stability
The Trajan 20 was designed for stability. It has a cast iron base and a heavy gauge steel structure. This saw resists vibration and performs excellently in high-production conditions. It’s heavy build is extremely durable and helps maintain low costs, like less spending on band saw blades. Carbide blade guides on the Trajan 250S also contribute to both cutting stability and improved blade life.
Manual, Swivel Head, Variable Speed Band Saw
- Heavy Duty Band Saw
- Manual swivel head
- Variable speed
- Motor: 2HP
- Blade speed: 82~259fpm
- Blade size: 10′ 1″ x .035″ x 1′
- Cast iron base and blade wheels coupled with heavy gauge steel means this saw performs excellently while maintaining low cost
- Fully adjustable hydraulic downfeed controls the rate of descent
- Control panel conveniently installed on top of saw
- High efficiency variable speed pulley incorporated for ease in changing speeds
- Carbide guide enhances cutting stability and extends blade life
- Cutting angle from 0 to 45 degrees
- Stand with integrated coolant pan for collecting chips and water
- Accessories include: Coolant system for wet cutting, bi-metal blade, chip brush and length stop