Band Saw Parts offers replacement band saw parts for Amada, Marvel, Doall, Hydmech, and HEM, along with the expertise to accommodate all your bandsaw repair and service needs. Our single goal is to provide the highest quality aftermarket replacement parts for your equipment.
Over 9,000 satisfied customers worldwide save money and get their parts when they need them. You can too! Go to www.bandsawparts.com now to find out how!
Trajan 712 Information
For a quality utility saw that provides excellent value, consider the Trajan 712. It’s a powerful workhorse of a saw. It can handle a variety of materials and offers a winning combination of operator convenience, multiple uses, and reliable service.
The Trajan 712 band saw has a 4 step speed belt, enabling this saw to tackle a range of metals and applications. Its casting structure ensures the saw has a sturdy foundation and means this cutting machine can handle a variety of materials. To further extend the Trajan 712’s versatility, we engineered these saws to function both horizontally and vertically. With the Trajan 712, you can cut the way you need to.
Improves Blade Life
Trajan understands that band saw blades are an investment. That’s why we designed the Trajan 712 with an adjustable blade guide system. It protects the blades from damage due to excess vibration, and improves the saw’s ability to make precise cuts in high-production environments. The Trajan 712 also comes standard with a chip brush and coolant system. Combined, these features remove chips from the cutting surface, prolonging band saw blade life and preserving sensitive parts of the saw.
With a wheel kit that contributes to portability and a set of fully adjustable controls, the Trajan 712 can cut where ever and how ever a operator needs. Trajan understands the challenges that operators face on a daily basis, and we build our saws to provide them with the utmost convenience.
High-Quality Utility Band Saw – 7″ Metal Cutting Band Saw
- Immediate delivery, always in stock
- Casting structure assures mechanical strength
- Fully adjustable hydraulic downfeed controls the rate of descent
- Full blade cover provides more safety
- 4 step belt speeds allows different cutting speed
- Cutting angle from 0 degree to 45 degree
- Adjustable blade guide for high accuracy and long blade life
- Stand jointed with coolant pan for collecting chips and coolant
- Coolant system for wet cutting
- With standard blade, chip brush and length stop set
- Wheel kit for convenient moving to various work stations
- 110 voltage
- 9’7″ blade can be changed from horizontal to vertical