Band Saw Parts offers replacement band saw parts for Amada, Marvel, Doall, Hydmech, and HEM, along with the expertise to accommodate all your bandsaw repair and service needs. Our single goal is to provide the highest quality aftermarket replacement parts for your equipment.
Over 9,000 satisfied customers worldwide save money and get their parts when they need them. You can too! Go to www.bandsawparts.com now to find out how!
Trajan 916SV Information
High-Quality, Low-Cost Band Saw – 9″ x 16″ Variable Speed Metal Cutting Band Saw
Choose the Trajan 916SV when you need a band saw that offers operators control and convenience. This cutting machine is engineered to perform with high efficiency in a variety of environments.
Highly efficient and economic
The Trajan 916SV is built with durable materials that help reduce vibration, improving performance and helping the band saw to function efficiently. This cutting machine was built with operators in mind: its control panel is located on the top of the saw so operators can watch the cut as it occurs. This saw makes quick, precise cuts and helps projects run smoothly.
Extends blade life
The Trajan 916SV is equipped with bearing carbide blade guides. Like the heavy gauge steel saw head, these guides protect the band saw blade by reducing vibration. They also contribute to the saw’s ability to make precise cuts.
A coolant system also comes standard on every Trajan 916SV band saw. The right coolant also supports band saw blade protection. It washes chips away from the cutting surface and keeps the blade at an appropriate cutting temperature. The chip brush also helps bush chips away from the band saw blade.
Each Trajan 916SV comes standard with a laser indicator that helps operators make precise cuts quickly. It also has a hydraulic tension meter.
- Casting base and blade wheel jointed with heavy gauge steel saw head performs excellently with economic cost
- Fully adjustable hydraulic downfeed controls the rate of descent
- Control panel installed on top of saw head for more convenient operation
- High efficiency variable speed pulley incorporates ease in changing speeds
- Bearing carbide guide enhances cutting stability and extends the blade life
- Cutting angle from 0 degree to 45 degree
- Stand jointed with coolant pan for collecting chips and water
- Coolant system for wet cutting
- With bi-metal blade, chip brush and length stop set
- Includes laser indicator and hydraulic tension meter